Ntegra IT is proud to announce our latest achievement, as part of our Microsoft partnership, earning the Microsoft Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Competency (Silver) accreditation.
Microsoft Office 365 is the fastest growing commercial product in history, and we know our client’s can’t afford not to take advantage of something so impactful. By earning the small and midmarket cloud solutions competency we are able to help you successfully leverage cloud and hybrid solutions build on Microsoft Office 365, backed with dependable support solutions to keep you moving forward and successful.
This expertise allows us to assist you in every aspect of implementing, maintaining, managing, and supporting your cloud-based solutions, giving you peace of mind knowing you are trusting your IT to an accredited Microsoft partner.
This new certification means we are able to better service our clients by offering:
- Additional Microsoft Office 365 seats
- Unlimited signature cloud support
- Better access to Microsoft services and support
- Comfort in knowing our knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Solutions is backed by the Microsoft team
The silver designation is something that is earned, not given, and in order to achieve this certification NetOne Technologies had to:
- Provide a minimum of 3 Microsoft Office 365 customer references, and have those references reviewed and approved by the customers themselves, as well as Microsoft.
- Have sold a minimum of 40 Microsoft Office 365 seats in the past 12 months, with at least 4 new customers.
NetOne Technologies is proud to be a Microsoft partner, and is excited to have accomplished this latest goal Microsoft Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Competency, always looking to broaden our experience and expertise to better suit you.
To learn more about NetOne Technologies’s accreditations and certifications contact us at (561) 432-7823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.