Giving you everything you need to succeed – all for a flat monthly rate that’s cost efficient and easy to predict, month after month.
Every business relies on information technology as an integral part of their day-to-day operations. When information technology doesn’t work properly, you’re unable to communicate with those you serve, complete tasks within timelines, and access important information you need to get work done.
NetOne supports everything IT related ─ End Users, Infrastructure, Applications, Security, Disaster Recovery and more…
Fully Managed Service – When you don’t have an IT department or need end-to-end coverage.
Co-Managed Support – When your in-house IT Team needs help with planning, projects, or routine support.
Management and Support
- Helpdesk, Remote and Onsite Support
- Server, Workstation, and Laptop Monitoring and Maintenance
- Active Directory Management
- Network Management
- Remote Access
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Office 365 Email and Account Management
- SharePoint and OneDrive Management
- Enterprise Level endpoint Protection
- Windows Patch Management
- Firewall Monitoring and Maintenance
- Enhanced Spam and Phishing Scanning
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Cloud Application Services Protection
- Policy-enforced Encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Multifactor Authentication
- DNS-Level protection and Content Filtering for Remote/Mobile Users
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
How You Benefit
- Increased Productivity – 24×7 monitoring helps address performance issues before they cause downtime and consume your IT budget.
- End User Support – Delivers the personalized attention users need.
- Fixed-Fee Pricing – Gain access to our team of engineers for less than the cost of a single new in-house hire.
- Fast Response – Remote and onsite support for routine and critical events.
- Security Audits – Comprehensive assessments, plans, and reporting to help protect your business.